about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, August 24

Happy Birthday, Rachael Ray!

Tomorrow is Rachael Ray's 39th birthday, but I thought I'd heat it up a day early for all you folks. Besides, you're probably all sitting by the computer waiting for 5 p.m. to roll around, right?

Anyhow, the theme of this slideshow is inferno. You can either think of it as Rachael being an incredibly hot commodity, or as Rachael burning in an inferno. Take your pick and enjoy. But watch the flames... the burn!


Have a great weekend! Hope the rain is letting up, my Chicago friends.

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 8/25/2007 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents have 10 inches of rain in the basement... and 2 dumpsters in the driveway! rain rain go away

 
At 8/25/2007 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey KIDZZZZZ...Where's my damn cake???! Don't forget the bebber flakes on top 'cause I like HOT!!

 
At 8/25/2007 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I interpret the slideshow as "me being through with the Rachael Ray franchise for good."

 
At 8/26/2007 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame Ms.Ray doesn't act her age,
or even like a 19 year old. I guess
that old sayin older and wiser just
doesn't apply to the Rach.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive