about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, August 16

MC Sandra dLEE-lite

I'm outta town until Sunday, so I apologize for the miniscule posts as of late.

In better news, I'm so glad that Matt of mattislostintv.com is back on the posting train! If you haven't checked out his blog, you definitely should. It's a wonderful mix of Food Network, 90210, Belinda Carlisle, Ellen and much much more. Plus, he's a great Web and graphic designer (designed my fun header logo at the top!).

I love this new Sandra Lee Hip Hop Musical. A hiphography, if you will.



Enjoy!

Labels:

 

7 Comments:

At 8/16/2007 6:32 PM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

I will never get tired of Colleen's awe at Sandy's innovation. "Avocado on a cheeeeezburger? You gotta be kidden me!"

 
At 8/16/2007 9:47 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Oh "Kuleen" must live under a rock, I mean seriously!

 
At 8/17/2007 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sandra is a Nazi.

Seriously, I do.

 
At 8/17/2007 10:45 AM , Blogger jacob said...

jordan: now if sandy could only perfect an 80 proof cheeseburger, collen woould be in heaven.

marc: rock=wisconsin (?)

gen: ummmmm.... i think she's just drunk.

 
At 8/17/2007 11:01 AM , Blogger Matt said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! I LOVE Collen's reaction to the bacon/avocado topped cheeseburger. Seriously? Even in the 80's you never heard of a bacon cheeseburger? Hilarious! I didn't include this in the video, but Colleen was also fascinated by Sandy's closet organization and spoke with reverence about the Battenburg lace pillows decorating her dorm room. Such a homemaking hero, that Sandy.

 
At 8/18/2007 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. She's certainly drunk. She's a plastered Nazi.

 
At 9/01/2007 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was intense! I feel like I should have been straped to a chair to watch that and forced to eat semi-homemade recipes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive