about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, September 4

Ace of Cakes' Nice Beaver

Yay! Congrats to Mary Alice and the rest of the gang at Charm City Cakes on its recent feature on The Soup, one of my favorite shows on E!



Haha... of course it took a beaver joke to get the Food Network mentioned on a clip show like this, but I'll take what I can get.

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob, don't you watch "Iron Chef America?" Whenever Joel McHale is a guest judge, he finds a way to mention the show the same week on "The Soup"...he even got the Chairman(Mark Dacascos)to do a fake "secret ingredient" reveal once...the lid flies up, and it's just McHale's head.

 
At 9/05/2007 2:50 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Yikes... you're right. I don't know why that slipped my mind. I guess I was just excited that a different FN show was on? Hmm...

 
At 9/05/2007 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it's every once in a while Joel mentions ICA. He recently mentioned the Farmer's Market battle and he was not a judge on that particular episode.

 
At 9/07/2007 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason may be that the producers are running out of secret ingredients.

 
At 10/22/2007 12:19 AM , Blogger John said...

Oh my God that is f*****g awesome! I am in tears that is so funny :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive