about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, September 28

N.Y.C... What is it about you?

Well, I'm headed to New York City this afternoon for a little fun and frivolity. I'm hoping to hit up Pinkberry, just to see what all the fuss is about (and I don't think I'll be in LA anytime soon, so I won't be able to visit the original location).

Not a whole lot going on in the world of Food Network right now. Ellie Krieger has a new partnership with DelMonte... and that is about it. Can't Giada get all crazy and shave her head or something?



Thanks for voting on the survey, btw. It's mostly for my knowledge and isn't really meant to entertain or be all that eye-opening. It is interesting to see the breakdown, though.

All right... have a good weekend. Watch the Sat & Sun morning shows for me!

Here's to hoping Ina and Jeffrey make a visit to the city this weekend!

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 9/28/2007 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see how you feel about Pinkberry. I'm wondering what all the hype is about. It is to my knowledge that they only have two flavors, along with diffent toppings??? Enjoy NYC! Hope you see Ina!

 
At 9/28/2007 11:26 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

I would wish for you to see and hang out with Jeffrey and Ina, but I'm sure Ina's stupid friend Patricia will capitalize all her time this weekend instead. Stupid Patricia!!!

LOL! ;-)

 
At 10/02/2007 11:54 AM , Blogger christine. said...

I hope you enjoy your outing in NYC! and Pinkberry. I won't say anything to steer your opinion, but:D.

 
At 10/05/2007 10:30 AM , Blogger Attila the Fun said...

Oh boo, I missed your much-anticipated visit to NYC! Did you visit the FN studios? It was really disappointing to find out that you couldn't see any of them. C'mon... why not offer some tours for the super-fans?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive