about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, October 13

Ace of Cakes Podcast

Happy Saturday to you! Are you gearing up the premiere of Amy Finley's "The Gourmet Next Door" tomorrow? Me neither.

Haha... I'll probably watch.

I'm pretty sure that this one is premiering tomorrow, unlike my confusion with Nigella's "Nigella Express." Sorry!

It's been a while since I've done a full, proper post on one of my fave's, Ace of Cakes. Sorry guys! It's nothing personal.


Anyhow, Duff's brother, Willie Goldman, recently emailed me with a fun podcast that I thought I'd share with all of you. Just click, download and enjoy!

It's Saturday, so I'm off to get Chipotle:-) I think I may have a problem.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 10/13/2007 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I just adore Duff!

:-)
Wendy

 
At 10/15/2007 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was probably hitting Chipotle around the same time you were!

For a while there, I was going several times per week. Then I just burned out. This Saturday was my first time back in about three months. Ah, how I missed it :-)

 
At 10/15/2007 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nigella Express was on yesterday. You're confusing me now.

 
At 10/16/2007 12:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG i'm a chipotle addict. Chicken burrito mit sour cream und cheese, bitte

 
At 10/16/2007 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've gotta to give Duff props for his ability to paraphrase Plato and make it make more sense than the real thing. Truly Duff-tastic! If you haven't done so, it's seriously worth checking out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive