about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, October 18

People Gobble Up South Beach Tickets

Tickets are already going fast for the 2008 Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Fest, Feb. 21-24, 2008 in Miami.

In fact, the Giada De Laurentiis hosted "BubbleQ," Rachael Ray's "Burger Bash" and Ingrid Hoffmann's "Interactive Lunch" are all already SOLD OUT!



You'll notice that both Mario Batali and Al Roker do NOT have Food Network logos stamped onto their pictures.

I'm not that shocked to find out "Roker on the Road" may have taken it's last jaunt and is not being renewed, but with all the hubub from FN re: Mario's employment status I just figured the logo would be on for the time being-- at least while his (final) episodes of Iron Chef air.

I N T E R E S T I N G!

Rachael, Giada and Ingrid will surely be doing some other events during the fest, so don't let these sold-out event discourage you.

Seriously-- it is one the best events I've ever been to. Amazing food, great wine, Food Network celebrities AND the beach in February!

(I sound like a commercial, I know. I'm not getting paid at all by them, but I'll let you know if I ever do. You ain't even HEARD commercial, yet! JK)

Labels: , , , , ,

 

5 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 10:36 PM , Blogger amanda said...

DAMN!!! I missed Jamie Oliver tickets!?! Oh please, please, PLEEEEEESE tell me you'll hook me up. C'mon...please? The pretty kind? If you can't get me a ticket, at least get me a picture?

p.s. happy birthday! :)

 
At 10/19/2007 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Ingrid sold out before Emeril? Her star must be rising rapidly. I hope you get a chance to go this winter. I enjoyed your reports from last year’s festival.

 
At 10/20/2007 9:25 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

I can't BELIEVE Cooking with Charo sold out before any of the long term FN stars. I'll just assume that in Miami there's fan carryover from her Telemundo show.

 
At 10/20/2007 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to the BubbleQ, but I'm broke. :( Oh, well, there's next year--I should be there--and the Winter Music Conference.

 
At 10/23/2007 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll skip Al Roker. There's just something unseemly about a man so obese he has to have his fat surgically removed, then hitting the road in search of more fattening food.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive