about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, October 28

tonight: Next Iron Chef...German Style



I haven't been the best "The Next Iron Chef" watcher, but I'll definitely be watching tonight's episode in which the four remaining contestants learn they're flying to Munich, Germany for the chance to create a signature menu for Lufthansa's First and Business class passengers.




The winner of The Next Iron Chef will be offered the chance to collaborate with Lufthansa and LSG Sky Chefs in creating a signature menu for the airline’s renowned “Star Chefs” premium dining program in 2008. Since its inception in 2000, the program has featured in-flight creations by such culinary luminaries as Thomas Keller (New York/Napa Valley, CA), Paul Bocuse (Lyon, France), Daniel Boloud (New York) and, David Bouley (New York), whose menu is currently being served in First and Business classes on Lufthansa flights departing to North America.

Fans of the show can log onto www.lufthansa.com now through November 4th to select the chef they think the judges will eliminate that week, and on November 11th, the chef they think will be the Next Iron Chef. Correct selections will be eligible for one of many giveaways, including a grand prize for a pair of Economy- Class tickets on Lufthansa to Europe; a $500 MasterCard gift card; Lufthansa and Food Network gear; and, more. See www.lufthansa.com for additional information and for full terms and conditions

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for airlines to actually start serving food again. I can only imagine how much better an 8- or 10-hour flight would be if it provided some decent dish.

Ahhh... one can dream. I don't think I'll be a First or Business class passenger on the Airbus A380 anytime soooooooon.


Oh, and if you couldn't tell...



[All images: Courtesy Food Network]

Labels: , ,

 

7 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 6:20 PM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Didn't I just see this on Top Chef.. .like a month ago?

 
At 10/29/2007 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alton is the only reason I give a crap about NICA. Why else would I even care?

 
At 10/29/2007 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed that they let Aaron Sanchez go. I was so sure it was going to be Chris Constantino...he seemed to be doing worse then Aaron.

 
At 10/30/2007 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not that i care, because i've already decided this show aint all that, but damn jacob! why'd you have to go and spoil the last episode i have waiting on my dvr by posting a big huge "the final four" picture?!?! you're lucky i like you.

xoxo

-mary a.

 
At 10/30/2007 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously - did they have to copy Top Chef? Are there no original ideas left? What next - catering outside of night clubs in carts?

 
At 11/01/2007 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the show. I like Aaron (heck I like them all) but I want Michael Symon to win. I really like him and he's been the best so far.

 
At 11/01/2007 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris will go next. I like him but he's to frazzled to be an Iron Chef. If he was so bothered by the camera men now just imagine.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive