about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, November 15

Completely Unrelated iPod/Apple Question

Isn't it odd that today, when I first plugged in my iPod to make my morning commute, the "shuffle" chose CSS's "Music is my hot hot sex" as the first song.

Also known as the song currently featured in the iPod Touch commercial.



Are some tricky Apple programmers trying to brainwash me into buying this new iPod? Damn you, Apple!

(It should be noted that I knew about Cansei de Ser Sexy [CSS] way before this Apple commercial.)

Oh... and for something Food Network-related, I watched Tyler's Ultimate Thanksgiving last night and I want to make that mashed sweet potato banana with brown sugar topping thing right now.

Labels: ,

 

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2007 11:16 AM , Blogger BS said...

I'm pretty convinced apple is watching me through those things

 
At 11/15/2007 7:16 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

Some trivia for you - that ad was inspired by a fan video posted on YouTube. Apple called the guy up and said they wanted to turn his video into a commerical. So that guy must be in your head, too.

 
At 11/20/2007 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have made the mashed sweet pots last year and again will be cooking them... very good but you need to cook the bananas about 15 min more than he says, or my oven might just be a hunk of junk!... but the topping is way the best part...yum...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive