about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, November 19

Greatest. Costumes. Ever

Why didn't I think of dressing up as Mary Alice for Halloween?!?

Some very cool kids did, though, and the Charm City Cakes blog has some fun photos up of kids (and even some adultish looking folks) who dressed up in honor of the show, Ace of Cakes.



I love the Mary Alice/Duff combo on the left. I hope they got tons of candy. The ones on the right are nice, too. Who's that hotter-than-the-real-Duff, btw? ;-) (Sorry Duff in real life.)


I think there's a few things that can happen in one's life that prove you've "made it" in the entertainment world. They are:

1) Getting a doll/barbie/action figure made in your likeness

2) Being on the cover of Rolling Stone (although good luck getting this if you're a musician anymore)

3) Having people dress up like you on Halloween!

I'm so proud of my CCC crew for this major accomplishment. I'm sure it was fun to get these photos in their inboxes.


Now where are the kids who dressed up as GEOF?!?

Labels: , ,

 

13 Comments:

At 11/20/2007 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Ace of Cakes costumes! The little Mary Alice & Duff are my fave., too. Super cute!

:-)

 
At 11/20/2007 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! Who IS the hottie Duff?? **drools**

 
At 11/20/2007 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How awesome. The Mary Alice and Duff are tooooo cuute!

 
At 11/20/2007 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are other shows on FN besides Ace of Cakes.

No, seriously, really, there are. You might want to check them out sometime.

Or change the name of the website.

 
At 11/20/2007 7:52 PM , Blogger Wicked Good Dinner said...

OMG, this is BRILLIANT!! I love it - LOL!

 
At 11/20/2007 9:54 PM , Blogger John said...

Those kids are too damn adorable, no?

 
At 11/20/2007 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fake Duff is hot. But, the real Duff will always be the hottest, in my eyes ;-)

 
At 11/21/2007 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike mr anonymous who apparently does not like Ace, i get super excited when you post about it. I loved seeing the kiddo's on CCC blog a few days ago and wondered if you would comment, SO cute! No one dressed up like Geof becuase everyone knows you can't duplicate or compete with that kind of hotness or that damn sexy beard!

 
At 11/21/2007 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and unlike Mr. Anonymous who appraently can't count, he'd see there's a lot more posts about other show's than Ace... Do we really need this negativity in a thread about kid's Halloween costumes? Don't like it, don't read it - but take it somewhere else - the rest of us enjoy the coverage.

 
At 11/21/2007 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned that secret Food Network hottie who is just burning with lip smacking passion - Geof!! Woof! Did anyone catch (with all these thanksgiving specials they've been airing) Sandra's thanksgiving dinner - you know she gives good tablescape! But who was that hottie Italian Rafael at her side? Oh my stars - delish!! And I see Sexy Santos pays her a visit for a private dinner soiree - that's one lucky wench! Roberto desde Miami

 
At 11/21/2007 10:26 PM , Blogger Attila the Fun said...

Aww, adorable! I saw the real Duff and Geof at SWEET the past weekend, but was too shy to say anything. I told my pal that I would just stand there and giggle. The Italian bobble-head doll also was in my vicinity, but her entourage pushed me out of the way :-(

 
At 11/23/2007 12:48 AM , Blogger jacob said...

wendy: my thoughts exactly.

anon: I know... MORE of him!

amy: cool kids, they are.

anon: all right. I'll change the name to "ace of cakes addict" althought, the majority of the posts aren't on that show. are you from "2 dudes catering" btw? ;-) bitter betty.

 
At 11/23/2007 12:49 AM , Blogger jacob said...

phillip: i really wanted to go to SWEET. tell me more about giada. that was what happened to me in south beach, too. she had a crew. how were the desserts?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive