about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, November 22

A lil' Halloween this Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Are you all enjoying food's biggest day of the year?

Oh... and the giving thanks for all the reasons we are blessed is great too. I don't know if I'd place that above stuffing, but pretty close. ;-)

I want to give thanks to Aunt Sandy (Sandra Lee, for my first-time readers) for always providing me with great content for this blog.

These halloween pictures, for instance, are priceless:



That's her at a recent charity event dressed as... a fairy/princess/drapery something or other. Break me off a piece of that.

This was a big time event. Bette Midler hosted. Plus, Project Runway judge Michael Kors even dropped his signature black-on-black combo he's famous for and donned this fancy getup:



Yikes! I'm not sure who's scarier!

Elton John just shed a few tears.

**********************************************************

Well, I made it to Chicago and through the airport without incident. I can't believe it! The snow held off, but the rain was fierce. I'd prefer a precipitation-free drive, but I guess I'll take rain over snow.

I hope the weather (and family and food) is treating you well wherever you are! Have a great holiday and eat up... there's always room for seconds.

Thanks for reading, as always.

Labels: ,

 

8 Comments:

At 11/23/2007 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that Rachael's stuffin' muffins were totally yum-o? I'm never putting stuffing in a tray again. Evah.

 
At 11/24/2007 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sandy!

 
At 11/24/2007 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that dude with her?

 
At 11/24/2007 11:47 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

anonymous 1: Why would you ever try a messipe of Raytard's?

 
At 11/25/2007 11:05 AM , Blogger John said...

Those photos are scary. I think Michael Kors has almost lost his right to make nasty comments about the clothes PR contestants make - almost...

 
At 11/25/2007 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is up with Michael Kors' tooth?

Who the hell is that guy with Sandy?

Huh?
Huh!!

 
At 11/27/2007 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree RR's stuffin' muffins are good. Her tortilla soup and pecan-crusted chicken tenders are awesome.

I'm a Food Network addict too! I love cooking Food Network Stars' foods,they always turn out perfect for me.
Except Giada's food, it always tastes bland to me? Except her Balsamic-Dijon chicken,that's delicious.

I have not made a Sandra Lee recipe and never will.

 
At 11/28/2007 9:55 AM , Blogger jacob said...

The guy's name is Hunt Slomin, but no one seems to know who he is:

From Television w/o Pity:

"Hunt Slomin appears to be a nobody. I googled him. The first 3 hits or so are all related to him showing up as her swami at the halloween party. The 5th hit is for some sort of swingers community in Eagle Hunt. Wherever that is."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive