about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, November 2

Rachael and Hubby Are Together!

...she just doesn't let him speak.




[Images via Hot Momma Gossip]


Yep. Rachael Ray and husband John Quasimodo Cusimano appeared at the 25th annual Bid Against Hunger, to benefit City Harvest.

I was able to catch the Halloween episode of Rachael's talkshow. John helped her out in the kitchen and even beat up a giant, fake spider after it lurched out of the pantry and scared Rachael. Ummm... yeah. He's... special.

Labels:

 

8 Comments:

At 11/02/2007 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are a frightening couple. I hope someone is sterile.

 
At 11/02/2007 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous has no sense of humor.
I thought the two of them were cute together.

 
At 11/02/2007 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the two of them should get some sort of award for being perhaps the most annoying pair in the universe! It might have qualified as cute for like a half a second but that's even pushing it a little... I've got to say, that, being a girl and all,I'm hardly keen on finding a spider or some other type of creepy crawly in my kitchen but wow! She totally was too too traumatized by that! LOL Am I the only one here that thought that that hairdew and hat she had going on made her head look especially round?

 
At 11/02/2007 1:45 PM , Blogger Attila the Fun said...

Did you hear about the NYC Food & Wine Festival FN is launching in 2008? They're celebrating the news with a dessert party this month:

http://www.nycwineandfoodfestival.com/index.php

Will you be making the trip up to enjoy some chocolates? :-)

 
At 11/02/2007 2:35 PM , Blogger jacob said...

phillip: yes, I'm so excited for new york's version in '08. I would love to make it to SWEET, but don't think I'll be able. I'll be in NYC next weekend and don't think I can come right back the next Friday. We'll see. Would be yummy.

 
At 11/02/2007 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want to go the the NYC Food & Wine Festival in 2008!

:-)

 
At 11/03/2007 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Rach. That dress wasn't too flattering. It shows she's been putting on the pounds.

 
At 11/03/2007 4:18 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Anonymous: When you cook with a half bottle of oil and tons of cheese in most meals, it's no wonder she doesn't resemble Violet Beauregard as a blueberry a la Willy Wonka.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive