about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, November 16

Sandra Lee Spins the Wheel

Actually, Sandra Lee didn't really spin the wheel... or do anything... on her recent appearance on Wheel of Fortune's "celebrity week." (I caught the rerun on Wed. night.)



My oh my. Pat Sajak still going at it at 158 years old.

I guess Sandy was there for moral support, which evidently wasn't enough as her partner came in third (read: last) place. Oh well. She still got some money for her charity God's Love We Deliver.

Unfortunately, Aunt Sandy didn't get this puzzle:



She'd have surely won!

Labels:

 

8 Comments:

At 11/16/2007 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL on the puzzle! Maybe the next one could be C-O-O-L W-H-I-P

:-)

Harry

 
At 11/16/2007 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which reminds me, I totally forgot that Paula Deen was on Wheel earlier. It's because I don't watch network TV at night anymore save for reality shows, I know it.

 
At 11/16/2007 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few other puzzles that Aunt Sandy needed:

T-A-B-L-E-S-C-A-P-E

C-L-E-A-V-A-G-E

B-L-O-N-D-E

D-R-U-N-K

B-R-Y-C-E-R

V-O-D-K-A

Lame. Yes...I know...I just couldn't help myself.

 
At 11/16/2007 9:14 PM , Blogger John said...

She could have done okay, so long as the last four letters aren't -"TINI":

WHISKYTINI
ORANGETINI
BUTTERTINI
MOCHATINI
LEATHERTINI
BORDEAUTINI
STARTINI
MARS-TINI
SAKE-TINI

I made these up myself, but mark my words: at least one of these will pop up in a future ep of Semi-Home-Made.

Jesucristo, is the woman even allowed near a motor vehicle!?

 
At 11/18/2007 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how Sajak's eyes just can help noticing Sandy's sagginess.

Either she put too many clementines in the bra or she did without

 
At 11/18/2007 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If her breasts fall any lower they'll be knees;-)

 
At 11/21/2007 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, as songwriter/satirist Tom Lehrer put it in his ditty, "Bright College Days,"

Hearts full of youth,
hearts full of truth,
six parts gin to one part vermouth.

 
At 11/23/2007 12:55 AM , Blogger jacob said...

harry: love it. she was useless on the show, though...sadly.

rd: don't forget about SVU.

gen: i love the "brycer" puzzle.

john: the DMV should never give her a license.

anon: hahaha...clementines

anon: sad but true

jeff: so traditional, that tom lehrer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive