about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, December 31

Be Careful Out There

It's New Year's Eve, so naturally there'll be a lot of partying going on. I wanted to remind all of you to be careful tonight and not get too crazy.

For instance, if you're in Times Square tonight, DO NOT attempt to scale the world-famous ball before it drops at the stroke of midnight.


(Click on the picture to see who it is!)






Haha... oh Sandy. I bet her New Year's Eve party is a trip.

In case you were wondering, Sandra Lee has numerous recipes for Champagne cocktails available at her Web site. I'm sure one of them will make that midnight toast extra special.

****************************************

I'm actually feeling kind of under the weather today. I've been babying myself with episodes of Barefoot Contessa and Everyday Italian that I've seen a hundred times before. Fun times!

I don't even really know if I'll make it out anywhere special tonight, so have a drink for me... Aunt Sandy would want you to!

[Photo Source]

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 12/31/2007 10:12 PM , Blogger Noah said...

Y'know, I would really appreciate it if your posts would not actually make me pee in my underpants when I read them. Thanks.

 
At 1/01/2008 1:20 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Aunt Sandy would be on top of the crystal ball. It's super super simple and really makes you go, "WHOOOOOT!"

And I know what you mean with the Ina reruns--if I see Pasta, Peas, and Pesto one more time I'm going to puke.

 
At 1/02/2008 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to say it since you're usually rather good, but the posts just haven't been their usual greatness. I found this on youtube today... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6DxffYN8I8&NR=1
Perhaps it will inspire you? That pea-ness video you found was sheer gold.

 
At 1/04/2008 8:58 PM , Blogger jacob said...

noah r.:haha...sooooooooooory.

marc: yeah, i'm pasta, pea, pestoed out.

becstasy: i'm in a holiday slump. gimme a break! ;-) and btw, that giada carrot video is olddddddddd. I don't really love it. I'll keep looking, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive