about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, December 10

Yay! Vote for me... if you want!

I'm totally thrilled to announce that I've been nominated for a 2007 Food Blog Award by the Well Fed Network!

I'm nominated in the humor category, which I take offense to since everything I write and post here is presented in the utmost of seriousness...



Right.

I'm up against some pretty stiff competition (Amateur Gourmet, Food on the Food, French Laundry at Home, & The Girl Who Ate Everything), but I think we can do this.

I may not have the support of Oprah by my side, but I got you all...right? ;-)

As always, I'm honored to be nominated. I'm just glad that there are people out there who enjoy the silly stuff on Food Network just like I do.

Thanks Well Fed! Now go vote.

Labels:

 

13 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, unless one of those blogs talks more about Giada, then you've got my vote!

... Do they talk more about Giada? Extra photos maybe? Secret confessions?!?! ;)

 
At 12/10/2007 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you - How exciting!
I voted for you....

:-)

 
At 12/10/2007 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for you too!

 
At 12/10/2007 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to ask you something. Why do you call Sandra Lee, Aunt Sandie? I have been reading most of the blogs and I dont know why. I love this site. I am an aspiring chef and i LOVE the food network.

 
At 12/11/2007 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got my vote. :-)

 
At 12/11/2007 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just voted for you, too. Good luck.

 
At 12/11/2007 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does nephew Brycer and niece Miss Stephanie give you a clue?

 
At 12/11/2007 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're an aspiring chef stay away from Sandra Seasoning Packet Lee.

 
At 12/11/2007 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! I do. I dont like Sandra Lee. I think it should be 100% fresh food and 0% booze.

 
At 12/12/2007 1:29 AM , Blogger SteamyKitchen said...

congrats!
love your blog - reading through your archives now and laughing my ass off.

 
At 12/12/2007 1:36 AM , Blogger John said...

I get a kick out of the Amateur Gourmet. But I voted for you.

Hmmm... I wonder if I should've asked my readers to nominate me for something? I've seen more talented bloggers do the same. Dumbass just forgot to vote for 'em :(

 
At 12/13/2007 11:19 AM , Blogger jacob said...

thanks to everyone who voted!

And "hi" to steamykitchen! I just found your blog and the pictures look amazing! I want you to have a show!

 
At 12/13/2007 5:59 PM , Blogger Wicked Good Dinner said...

How fun! Best wishes with the contest. I love that you print what we're all thinking :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive