about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, January 23

Duffy Potter and the Prisoner of Mary Azkaban


Who's excited about the season 4 premiere of Ace of Cakes?

Evidently the Harry Potter bloggers are. I never realized how huge a phenomenon they were until I started getting news updates from ALL (and there are a lot) of the Harry Potter fansites.

Even Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) has a blog or two devoted to him, all announcing major excitement over seeing Rupert in the AoC commercial! I'm wondering what they'll post after the episode actually airs.

And I can't even keep up with all the Daniel Radcliffe blogs. They all call him "Dan."

Hmmm... perhaps this is the same feeling that people who aren't obsessed with Food Network get when they visit my site and read my posts about Ina like we're old pals. ;-)

Labels: , ,

 

6 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am OBSESSED with Rupert Grint. Thank you for the link. I will love you forever and supply you with lots and lots of food.

 
At 1/24/2008 8:02 AM , Blogger Tablebread said...

I am excited to see how much of the cake is edible. I know it's not Duff's style to use plastic cones and decorations but it will be cool!

Side note: Love this blog and you're now on my blogroll:

http://tablebread.blogspot.com/2008/01/introducing-blogroll-at-tablebread.html

Keep up the great site!

 
At 1/24/2008 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely excited for the new season to start. Looking foreword to the fun & hilariousness (is that a word? )that will surely ensue.

 
At 1/25/2008 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about selling out and whoreing for new viewers.

Harry Potter geeks are absolute freaks. Get a freakin life for Christ's sake.

Dude , at least the FN people you speak of and refer to in your blog are real .

I wonder how many groupies Dumbledore has?

 
At 1/25/2008 5:02 PM , Blogger Tablebread said...

So I have to admit, I as a bit disappointed in this episode :( There wasn't a whole lot of cakin' going on - you know what I mean. The whole fricking castle was Styrofoam! I just expected more.

I will give props on the trees. That was a cool idea to do that with the trees and the water.

 
At 1/27/2008 7:36 PM , Blogger jacob said...

shannon: wow! i look forward to it. you're welcome.

lewis: thanks a lot!

wendy: of course it's a word.

alec: i'm sure ole' dumbles has a LOT of blogs devoted to him.

tablebread: yeah, it would have been fun to be more cake-y, but you do what the client wants. I don't get why they didn't just bring fly him and the staff out there to do it all, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive