about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, February 8

A Fried Cheesecake Friday

I'm glad you guys are all enjoying the old school Food Network show stuff below and reminiscing. FNAddict reader Angela just sent me a bunch more pics of vintage Food Network shows. Fun!

I think it'd be awesome to have retro week, for sure. If I see Bobby T. while I'm down in Miami I'll be sure to let him know!

And now, for a fun Friday video: Paula Deen Fries Cheesecake!



I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory's gonna have a new menu item sooooooon!

*********************

Jared and I are going to a dinner party tonight... with real food cooked in an oven! It's been a while... not since we've eaten oven-cooked food, but actually had a party to attend--formally--at someone else's home. I love not doing dishes! I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a good weekend!

Labels: , ,

 

6 Comments:

At 2/08/2008 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good weekend j and j!

 
At 2/08/2008 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy the party!

:-)

 
At 2/08/2008 10:35 PM , Blogger John said...

The second I saw the headline I knew this had to be a Paula Deen original. Quelle surprise! Enjoy the party BTW

 
At 2/09/2008 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did anyone else see the Paula and RR clips on "The Soup" Friday?

 
At 2/11/2008 9:23 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

I loved the way this looked (I loved the whole fryer episode, but hey, I'm a sucker). It reminded me of the phyllo wrapped grilled cheesecake I had at Stonegrill in Toronto this summer.

But, you know--American and fried, and therefore way, way better.

 
At 2/17/2008 9:14 PM , Blogger amanda said...

Why in the name of all that's holy would you do that to cheesecake, Pauler!?! Well, if the Scots fry candy bars, I guess it was just a matter of time before Paula got her turn. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive