about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, February 13

Rachael Gets Dressed by PR's Kevin

Well, he may have been auf'd a few episodes ago, but Project Runway contestant (and former Rachael Ray production assistant) Kevin Christiana showed up today on Rach's talkshow to debut the special Valentine's Day dress he designed for her.






Rachael wanted something that was low cut and that would "camoflage her caboose." Umm, I can't see the caboose, so I guess that's a mission accomplished! Good work, Kevin!

The black dress with wool cashmere biker-style jacket with red lining is pretty cute, but seems a lot like the stuff you see Rachael in every day, now. If I were Michael Kors, I'd have to say, "you played it very safe, Kevin." Ohhh, and I'd have to find my best black t-shirt and black suitcoat if I were Michael Kors. (Does he ever wear anything else?)

You can win a duplicate version of Rachael's dress (in a size 6) by going to Rachael's talkshow Web site.

*********************************************

Special thanks to Jared for alerting me about Kevin's appearance on Rach's show today. He evidently thought he could stay in bed and watch daytime TV just because it was the day before his birthday. ;-)

OK... ProRun is on. You know I'm not watching Food Network on a Wed. night at 10. Soooooorrry!

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 2/14/2008 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just about fed up with Rachel Ray. I just don't get it. I certainly don't get her daytime show, except it just reinforces that daytime TV is in very sad shape.

I also think Rachel's husband should shave his eyebrow. He also gives me the creeps.

 
At 2/14/2008 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh a Princess cut -- perfect way to ensure you don't have to suck your stomach in. :-)

 
At 2/14/2008 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's going to be a 6 hour RR Tasty Travel's marathon on Monday, that is way too much Rachael!!! Why, could they fill the time with something else? AHH.

 
At 2/15/2008 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I preferred 40DD. That Tasty Travels is just a commercial.

 
At 2/15/2008 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Rachel! The dress looks lovely and it shapes your figure. Black is good to cover few extra inches. I love doing some of your recipes, quick, and easy! Usually, I adjust the recipe using more fresh ingredients and low calorie options. Specially, I avoid mayonaisse and heavy butter. Rathe use the "0 calorie" I can't believe it's butter or yogurt instead of mayo. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive