about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, March 30

Giada Has Baby Girl!

Giada De Laurentiis gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Saturday, March 29 in Los Angeles, People magazine reports.


JADE MARIE DE LAURENTIIS THOMPSON!!!

The little mozzarella ball weighed in at a petite 5 lbs, 13 oz.

Hard to believe baby Jade was this tiny not too many months ago:


Congratulations, Giada and Todd! Don't be feeding her prosciutto just yet.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 3/30/2008 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew she'd use the name Jade! Darn, I might need to come up with a different name now for my future kid. Well, at least Giada has good taste! Besides, I hope I don't have a kid for atleast another 5 years so I guess I have time to think about it, lol.

I had a feeling she would give birth any day now. Which is actually odd because statistically most babies are not born on the weekend. Anyway, can't wait for pics! :D

 
At 3/30/2008 10:49 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I feel like she just announced she was preggers last week! She didn't even look that far along, skinny b*tch. Congrats to her none the less.

 
At 3/31/2008 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie, I felt the same way! Wasn't it just a couple of months ago that we heard the announcement? LOL.

Congratulations to Giada, Todd, and welcome little Jade.

 
At 3/31/2008 11:17 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Yay, baby Bighead!

 
At 3/31/2008 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy. I am glad she had it and named it Jade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive