about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, March 19

The URS Taste Test Is On, Baby!

...and it's going to be money!


A fellow D.C. blogger from Dealing in Subterfuges is accompanying me for this monumental event tonight. If you haven't seen Ultimate Recipe Showdown, check out my review of the premiere episode. The food better not suck, too.

Not that I'm going into this with any high standards. This is Friday's, after all. The last time I ate at a Friday's was in 2006 in Rockville, Md., but I enjoyed a chicken finger or two at the T.G.I's back in the day (like high school). Not gonna lie.

I'm worried that everything is going to be really salty and unnecessarily greasy. Prove me wrong, oh wondrous Friday's chefs!

In honor of G. F'eddy, I've dyed my hair the whitest of blond and donned my nicest rings and cargo shorts, despite the downpour D.C. is experiencing.

Wish us luck!

Labels: , ,

 

3 Comments:

At 3/19/2008 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass!!

 
At 3/20/2008 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyoo Friday's in Rockville is my Friday's too! I haven't been there in forever but I definitely want to try the URS dishes. Anyways, I love your blog; so happy someone else shares my affinity for all things Food Network. Go Terps!

 
At 5/31/2010 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't they get rid of two of the three judges (the Good Housekeeping women is okay)and make this more realistic. Those two judges are so supercilious that they can't be impartial on a bet. IS FN so desperate for judges that they have to choose one of their own people?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive