about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, April 23

Duff Puts the Smack Down...For A Good Cause

Check out Duff's commercial for the Hockey Fights Cancer Maryland Skate-a-Thon:



If you're in the Baltimore area on May 4, plan to attend and support a good cause. You can even skate with Duff! Visit the website for more information.

I'd definitely attend, but I'll be in San Francisco! Dang!

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2008 11:16 PM , Blogger John said...

I'm not a hockey person and don't think I could make it anyway. But at least it's for a good cause.

 
At 4/25/2008 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hockey rules! hahaha
How cool--and for an awesome cause!

Oddly enough I'll be scary close since I'm working in DC that weekend.. But work in this case means no fun for me. Blah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive