about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, April 14

Paula's Butter Rainbow

So the old "TV Food Network" logo definitely reminds us of other logos. I love all the ideas and guesses you've been coming up with-- especially the Reading Rainbow one.

While I'm not sure this:



Looks exactly like this:



I get the similarity. That show's theme song even inspired a little song of my own about Miss Paula Deen.

Here's a theme song refresher:



And here's the lyrics to the Paula version:



Butter sticks in the skyyyyyy
I could eat four or five
Take a look
It’s in this cook
I’m Paula Deen

I’ll eat it anywhere!
Friends they know
I eat it to grow
I like my buterrrrr

I can put it in anything!
Coffee or tea
It doesn’t matter to me
I’m Paula Deen

I’m Paula Deeeeeeen
(I’m Paula Deen)
Paula Deeeeeen

*********************************

Now go get your G.I. Joe pajamas on and pretend it's Saturday morning. It's the best time of your life.

But you don't have to take MY word for it.

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 4/14/2008 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I loved this post!!!!!

 
At 4/14/2008 11:18 AM , Blogger Shadrach said...

Hilarious parody, I can almost hear Paula's voice singing something like that, LOL.

 
At 4/14/2008 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That seems to be a newer Reading Rainbow logo than the one I remember. Here's an older Reading Rainbow logo that looks more like the TV Food Network logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Readingrainbow_logo.GIF

Loved the Paula song!

 
At 4/16/2008 1:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! Flashback...Reading Rainbow, with Levar Burton (before Star Trek) and too funny on the Butter version, that was great!

 
At 4/17/2008 6:13 PM , Blogger melancholic smirk said...

Crap! The first stanza was excellent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive