about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, April 18

TV Alert: Tyler Florence on Oprah

I knew this was happening, but just wasn't sure when.

Tyler Florence will appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday, April 28. Check your local listings.


"I’ve done a lot of shows over the years and I’ve gotta tell you, this was really special. Oprah is amazing and it’s really exciting to be a part of her show," says Tyler on his official blog.

Dang! I wish I could have attended this taping. I won't be back home to the Chicago area until Memorial Day weekend, so hopefully Opes will have some more Food Network guests on when I'm there. I'll call up Harpo productions and make my request.

Although Tyler doesn't give away what happens on the episode, he does reveal the recipes he cooked for Ms. O: a pork pot roast sandwich with cranberry-onion jam , sweet potato chips, and a cranberry-apple cider shandy. Check 'em out and prepare them simulataneously with Tyler when you watch. (You guys do that, too, right?)

Tyler also has some more info posted on his two new cookbooks and his soon-to-open kitchen store, Tyler Florence Mill Valley, that we heard about when I interviewed him in February. I'll try to peek through the curtains when I'm in the San Fran area in a few weeks.

Such a heavy Flo day! :-) I love getting Tyler news, though, so keep it coming.

Labels: , ,

 

6 Comments:

At 4/18/2008 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler Florence seems like a nice guy ... And , I love his cooking ... But he walks like he's got a corn cob up his butt...

 
At 4/18/2008 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Florence is a good guy and a good chef. His Ultimate is enjoyable to watch except....

He uses the word beautiful waaaaay tooo much. I think about 50-60 times per show.

Tyler buddy, find another superlative to describe your pork chops.

 
At 4/19/2008 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sick of oprah everything i could projectile vomit.....
and if that person thinks tyler walks like he has something up his butt check out bret michaels on rock o love......

 
At 4/19/2008 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah is evil. The USA would function better without her. She is part of a very large problem.

Her endorsement of Obama is a joke and she knows it.

 
At 4/19/2008 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah Winfrey is a very arrogant and insulting person...I believe folks that she's gotten entirely too big for her britches ! She's unbearably self-important...

 
At 4/19/2008 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have paid no attention to Oprah now for the last ten years, except for her book club recommendations. She has suggested some good books, but I just look for the symbol on the book cover at the store. I'd never watch her show. I never have bought into her new age junk.

mundane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive