about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, May 14

Case in Point

The first few Ask Aida submission videos are up and, as I suspected, the "cooking challenges" aren't exactly what I'd call creative and/or entertaining. They seem a little bit more... self-promoting than truly inquisitive-ing. Sorry, just my opinion.


In the few videos I watched, the people either mentioned their URL (or flashed it across the screen in huge letters like these guys in the pic above) or let it be known that they were on YouTUBE, answering the question "Why Should We Pick You?" with: "Because I'll keep posting questions until you pick me?"

Ahhh, dedication!

Labels: ,

 

1 Comments:

At 5/16/2008 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Gag.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive