about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, May 22

Chicago, Here I Come

I'm going nutso trying to finish some things up before my flight to Chicago this afternoon, but I don't want to leave you with a semi-horrible pre-review of Mary Nolan's show, Chic & Easy.

Sooooo... on a happier note, here's a video of someone (not me) eating at the pizza place I'll be at later tonight. Yummmmm.


Have a good, long, weekend!

P.S.- My interview with Bob Tuschman that I announced last week is still coming. I spent four hours last night trying to do something with it to make it a little more exciting than just a text-only interview... but I ended up not liking it (and know you wouldn't, either). Soooo... sit tight. It will definitely be up soon.

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 5/22/2008 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer and pizza. Only thing better would be beer and pizza on the lake. Sure does look good, so enjoy.

 
At 5/22/2008 5:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time in Chicago. I wish I could head back to my hometown. Pizza, hotdogs, Mexican food, Greek town, good Polish food..how long are you there for?
Be safe.

 
At 5/23/2008 9:54 AM , Blogger Lady of the Mists--Live Person Advice Expert said...

LOOOVE your blog! Many congrats on getting to meet Mr. Bob and enjoy your weekend in Chicago! Please list all the "must hit" eateries, I've only been to the airport there but would love to go someday and hit all the great food places. :-)

 
At 5/23/2008 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go Chicago just to eat! Tom Colicchio mentions several good restaurants in his Top Chef Blog.

 
At 5/24/2008 5:16 PM , Blogger jacob said...

anon: thanks! i'll try to make it to the lake.

alex: i know... i love Greektown. I'm leaving Monday afternoon.

judith: thanks for visiting! there are so many good places all over. It just depends on what kind of food you're looking for. I'll try to get a post together soon about it.

anon: I'll check his blog out. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive