Tuesday, May 20
Starting June 1, select W Hotels in North America will begin offering Cravings by Dave Lieberman--a tantalizing and tasty new menu featuring Dave Lieberman’s deliciously delightful, globally-inspired foods with a tWist.
(Isn't that cute that the press release writes "tWist" with a capital "W"??? I bet that would get old writing every word that way.)
Inspired by the fresh flavors of W’s upcoming global destinations, W Hotels’ Cravings by Dave Lieberman menu debuts at the W brand’s signature bars, Living Rooms and on the W Hotels in-room dining menu. W Hotels will unveil Lieberman’s menu with three exclusive W Happenings events, beginning at W San Diego on May 20, W Chicago-City Center on May 23 and W New York-The Tuscany on May 28, 2008.
(I'm going to be in Chicago on May 23!!!)
"We’re getting raves for our craves with Dave’s new Cravings menu for W,” said Ross Klein, President of Starwood’s Luxury Brands Group. "Whether hanging out poolside, in our lively Living Rooms, or enjoying some in-room downtime, W guests and local loyalists will love Dave’s playful new menu for W.”
Inspired by his love affair with global cuisine, Lieberman created exclusive offerings reflective of W’s upcoming global destinations, from Atlanta to Austin, Milan to Marrakech, Santiago to Spain and everywhere in between. The result is true global gastronomy of sizzling and satisfying treats featuring dishes such as Truffled Taleggio Grilled Cheese (inspired by the upcoming W Milan) and Chicken Kebabs (inspired by the upcoming W Marrakech). "I’m excited to debut the new Cravings menu which was inspired by the W brand’s upcoming global destinations,” said Chef Dave Lieberman. "All of the menu items feature foods that we find ourselves craving mixed with unexpected flavors and ingredients to give them my own personal twist.”
Cravings by Dave Lieberman will be available at select W Hotels in North America from June 2008 through April 2009 with new menu items added by Dave each season.
- Spicy Tuna with Black Forbidden Rice Warm Balsamic Asparagus
- Pea Shoot and Baby Arugula Salad with Shaved Pecorino Sweet and Creamy Popcorn Shrimp
- Chicken Dumpling Soup Pork and Scallion Potstickers with Ponzu and Sweet Mustard Sauces - BBQ Brisket Eggrolls Rosemary Garlic Skirt Steak with Baked Egg and Arugula Salad
- Chicken Kebabs with Harissa Ketchup and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Meatball "Hero" with Red Pepper Tomato Sauce and Provolone
- Spring Pasta with Sausage, Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes
- Outside-In Wagu Sirloin Burger with Balsamic Caramelized Onions, Sauteed Mushrooms, Applewood Bacon and Special Sauce
- Truffled Taleggio Grilled Cheese sandwich with Balsamic Caramelized Onions, Fried Rosemary, Spicy Mustard, Cornichons and Radishes
- Smokey Yukon Gold Fries
Labels: Dave Lieberman