about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, May 20

Duff Goldman on Rachael Ray

Ace of Cakes' Duff Goldman appeared on Rachael Ray's talkshow last Friday. Clay Aiken was the other guest. A match made in heaven? I think YES!


Here's the clips that I personally clipped for you!

Duff on Rachael, Part I


Duff on Rachael Ray, Part II


Duff on Rachael Ray, Part III


Also, Mary Alice lets us know via the Charm City Cakes Blog that Geof will be appearing tomorrow (Wed., May 21) at 11 a.m. at Military Island in Times Square (Intersection of Broadway and 7th, between 43rd and 44th). He's bringing a giant cake in the shape of a Milkbone Dog Biscuits box to honor the 100th birthday of the doggie treat.

You New Yorkers better go... and send me pics!

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 5/20/2008 2:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

her screeching hurts my ears =(

 
At 5/20/2008 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, Rachel is morphing into something the good Lord did not intend. I wonder who talked her into this ?

Hey Jake. You've met Duff Goldman right? Exactly how tall is he ?

I figure about 5 ' 6". About right ?

 
At 5/21/2008 8:50 AM , Blogger jacob said...

I think he's a bit taller than that. 5' 8" maybe? Wait... why does this matter? ;-)

 
At 5/22/2008 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought superhero bakers should be taller, that's all.

 
At 3/15/2009 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tall enough to take the manhood of Geof manwhore in his fat face while the cameras are filming his other boyfriend Neil Fallons sister Jabba the Hutt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive