about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, May 29

Modern Day Devotion

I have a soft spot for people who videotape something directly off of their TV or computer screen and post it on YouTube. It truly says something about their devotion.


Just as Ina likes to keep things "not too perfect," I think she'd prefer a video like this over an over-produced iMovie spot anyday.

"Ba dubie do be dubie do be do do dubie do"

Labels: , ,

 

7 Comments:

At 5/29/2008 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is oddly entertaining....

 
At 5/29/2008 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I think this is rather sweet. Some of my favorite Ina shows are where she voices her appreciation of her husband. dubie dubie do.

 
At 5/29/2008 3:08 PM , Blogger Lady of the Mists--Live Person Advice Expert said...

LOL..I'm seasick now. I do looooove Ina and her relationship with her Jeffrey is endearing.

 
At 5/29/2008 6:26 PM , Blogger Sunshine said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times...I want Ina and Jeffrey to adopt me.

 
At 5/29/2008 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as Ina likes to keep things "not too perfect," I think she'd prefer a video like this over an over-produced iMovie spot anyday.

Oh honey, don't kid yourself! :-) Ina may say "it doesn't have to be perfect," but we all know the second half of that sentence is, "but I think it better be"!

 
At 5/30/2008 1:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am an Ina fan..she cooks like a cook would.. good seasoning, clean presentations, hearty portions, classical techniques.

 
At 5/30/2008 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahah, I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive