about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, May 11

Up Close with Jamie

Jamie Oliver's Jamie at Home truly has some of the best visuals in food television. They probably beat Ina's, and that's hard for me to admit.

They're just so close up and lovely...




I know the goal of this kind of food tv is to make us want to lick our television screens, but after looking at this stuff I want to eat mine.

Yum. Sunday brunch is calling me.

Labels: ,

 

7 Comments:

At 5/11/2008 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jamie Oliver... Like Ina Garten , he doesn't have any " souped up turbo charged " or exaggerated personality , just wonderful cooking and recipes !

 
At 5/11/2008 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this episode yesterday too and thought the same exact thing. The entire set and presentation was gorgeous and very inviting. Unlike Rachael's cold and ultra cartoonish set.

 
At 5/11/2008 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I LOVE this show. It's different, and so "un-slick". Jamie is fabulous!

 
At 5/12/2008 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the tv I want to eat when I watch his show, it's him. lol. Some of the food makes me want to cry bc it's so pretty.

 
At 7/03/2008 10:34 PM , Blogger Charles said...

This show is fantastic and so is Jamie. It's incredibly relaxing to watch him cook and hear him explain what he's doing. It's natural and flows nice and just beautiful. Right up there with Ina. I disagree with you though, Amanda, about Rach's kitchen. "Cold and ultra cartoonish"? It's bright and retro. You sure you mean
Rach's show? Or is that just another way to get in a dig at her simply because you're not a fan? It's funny how you singled out her set. That's all.

 
At 6/02/2009 5:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I not seeing more of Jamie Oliver on Food Network?? Jamie makes me want to leave the city and live on a farm!

 
At 6/26/2010 2:23 PM , Anonymous Cindy said...

Love Jaime! His energy is infectious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive