about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, June 18

Food Network Addict Chat: Sunny Anderson

I had a great time in New York over the weekend. It was a quick trip, but I managed to grab a quick bite with Food Network's Sunny Anderson.

Check out the video:



(Sorry about the New York street noise, but it is New York.)

* Cooking for Real's second season begins in July.

* How'd That Get On My Plate? premieres July 7 at 9:30pm/8:30c.

* Visit the website for Out of the Kitchen

[Special thanks to AMR for her expert videography!]

Labels: , ,

 

5 Comments:

At 6/18/2008 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview. She seems so approchable and easy going. Although the format of her new show has been done before, I think she will bring a great and new energy that will make me want to watch. I hope she has great success for a long time.
PS. Noticed the jacket. Is it cool in NY?

 
At 6/18/2008 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She seems down to earth and mellow..saw a clip of the new show..she looks like a kid in a candy store having too much fun!!

 
At 6/18/2008 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She seems nice! You seem adorable and a great interviewer, but I have to say...you didn't really seem to be digging those cupcakes! :)

 
At 6/19/2008 1:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sunny! I bet she'll be Food Network's next "big thing"! I can't wait to see her new show! :)

 
At 6/19/2008 4:45 PM , Blogger jacob said...

laura: It had just went from sunshine to pouring rain to cloudy to raining again to cloudy to rain that wasn't that intense, but still annoying to what you see in the video. It was a hot weekend, for the most part. I think it's just Sunny's style to have the jacket:-)

anon: she does, and i really believe it after talking to her. she's not acting.

anon: thanks. i was probably annoyed that my lingering cold prevented me from enjoying it more. I sound a little sick--no energy, too.

And, unlike her show, if we had to do it again we had no swapouts! It was good, though. I promise. And only $2--a bargain in NYC.

anon: i think she has what it takes. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you think so, as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive