about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, July 15

BRB

Sorry for no post yesterday. I'm still getting back into the swing of things after the cruise.

I will have something juicy posted later, but until then please enjoy these vintage pics of Ina Garten (Nov. '06) that I took through the windows of Sur La Table:


Only one thin pane of glass separating us!

Labels: ,

 

9 Comments:

At 7/15/2008 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic, but did your cruise stop in Mazatlan? Lots of yummy food to be found there.

I really enjoy your blog!

 
At 7/15/2008 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog recently. I love it. I appreciate being able to post comments, and I like to hear what other opinions are. Thanks....

 
At 7/15/2008 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a second...you took pics of Ina through a window? That is stalkerish. Wow.

 
At 7/16/2008 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, it is not that bad taking the pic through the window. I love it and I would have done the same thing (actually I think we all would have done the same thing).

 
At 7/16/2008 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this site! It's crazy FUN! Thank you FNA

 
At 7/16/2008 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new site banner!Aunt Sandy looks so funny and Paula...well...she looked better.

 
At 7/17/2008 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...NO I would not do the same thing. Zoom lens....geez, what a bizarre and lonely thing to do.

 
At 7/19/2008 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Jake,I think you should get rid of the pic of that no talented bitch,Cat Corra and replace her with Giada.Corra cant even cook for shit and the only reason shes even an iron chef is to have it not sexist.

 
At 7/25/2008 6:16 PM , Blogger Alejandro said...

Cat Cora does have a lot of talent. She has won many Iron Chef competitions.
Alex

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive