about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, July 25

Iron Chef America on ABC's Nightline Tonight

IN OTHER NEWS-- Nightline is going behind the scenes of Food Network's Iron Chef America. Check out the story tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET.


Interesting factoids (that I already knew, and you SHOULD know if you read this blog enough) like the contestants knowing the secret ingredient will be one of three options beforehand and standins being used for the Iron Chefs (in the beginning, hidden by smoke) are revealed.

Alton probably gets interviewed, so that's a plus.

I don't know if I'll be watching. After last night, I might head to bed early.

Labels: ,

 

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2008 12:16 AM , Blogger Karen said...

No sign of it on my local station (East Coast, Philly area). Maybe it was bumped for the Quantas airline story?

 
At 7/26/2008 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totaly not related to Iron Chef America but your blog totaly rocks!

I just love it. I just love that you have a passion for the Food Network. I love FN but I have 3 little girls and they keep me really busy. I love coming to your blog because you seem to articulate everything I would also blog about. Keep up the good work.

Jacob, you rock!

PS- Ina is the queen. No one shall EVER dethrone her.

 
At 7/26/2008 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I think the l key is a little messed up on my keyboard. That should be totally with 2 l's.

 
At 7/26/2008 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It didn't air on my local station either :( I have tivo ready and everything :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive