about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, December 24

Happy Holidays from Food Network Addict

It's Christmas Eve and I'm stuffed, the presents are wrapped, and I've got my wine to tide me over until bedtime and Santa's arrival. I hope he's good to all of you, dear readers. (If you believe in that stuff. If not, I hope you have a great Wednesday night!)




It's been another fun year on this crazy blog. I really do appreciate all the comments and suggestions, and am glad such a lively discussion takes place nearly every day. That was my goal when I started FNA back in 2006. Hard to believe 2009 is right around the corner.

Luckily the temps around here have risen to a balmy 16 degrees or so (before the windchill). It's practically flip flop weather, now!

Labels:

 

13 Comments:

At 12/24/2008 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and all the Food Network Addict bloggers, Jacob!!! Have a good one!!


Christine :)

 
At 12/25/2008 12:42 AM , Blogger grannymelissa said...

Wishing you very, very Happy Holidays, Jacob! Thank you for all you put into this website. Checking in here is always one of the bright spots in my day. You're really good at what you do. :)

 
At 12/25/2008 1:05 AM , Blogger PatriciaAppelquist said...

Have a great and safe holiday. You were my "great find" for 2008. Seriously, you were and are the only reason I watch Food Network at all. It was FABULOUS (i know a little bit much but it's been a seriously long ass year of crap) to see and read about you going to Ina's!

I know it isn't easy and totally appreciate your hard work...do keep it up...
you are the BEST!

 
At 12/25/2008 11:06 AM , Blogger John said...

Happy holidays, Jacob! Let's hope it gets warmer around here.

 
At 12/25/2008 1:08 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Happy holidays, Jacob! Love the blog and can't wait to see what you do in 2009.

 
At 12/25/2008 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Jacob! You make me smile or laugh every day. Thank you!

 
At 12/26/2008 2:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob,
Hope you had a great Christmas, good food and wonderful family & friends to surround you.. I'm a new fan a will continue to tune in.

 
At 12/26/2008 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas!

 
At 12/27/2008 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ho ho hope deen and her family chokes on her gooey cake.....

love you jacob!!!!

 
At 12/29/2008 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob,
Lots of interesting things happening. Hope you start writing soon. Where are you my friend?

 
At 12/29/2008 2:26 AM , Blogger Lester Hunt said...

Happy Holidays Jacob! Hey, I noticed the FN actually used the C-word a couple of times this year - in contexts where it was obvious anyway that the speaker was talking about Xmas. (Personally I prefer Yule, the festival of the fertility goddess, Frigg.)

 
At 12/29/2008 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Love your site Jacob. As Patricia said, it was my great find also for 2008. I have had a rough year as well and accidentally finding your site has helped brighten the last six months.

Totally loved your adventures with Ina and all the other inside stuff. Can't wait for more in 2009...

J

 
At 12/30/2008 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and all the Food Network Addict bloggers, Jacob!!! HAPPY NEW 2009!

I promise to love FN if you do!

:) Christel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive