about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, December 10

Ina Garten Does Good Morning America

Ina Garten hit up ABC's Good Morning America for the second time to promote her new book, Back to Basics,which you should all have by now!


The segment was off to a sour start before it even began, though, when GMA host Chris Cuomo, younger brother of New York State Attorney General (who in other news is the confirmed boyfriend of Semi-Homemade's Sandra Lee), went to commercial saying they'd be right back with "EEE-na Garten." You don't see it in the video above.

Ina was great, though. She demonstrated the recipe for her easy sticky buns (from the new book), among others. Plus, she even donated a coat to the GMA coat tree.

I want to make them xmas morning!

And, as I'm typing this, I'm watching Ina's friend T.R. in a Macy's commercial, so this must be a good day.

Labels:

 

11 Comments:

At 12/10/2008 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Ina's new book on Monday and today when she was at Williams & Sonoma in Short Hills Mall she signed it. What a super nice person. She even made sure to talk to 4 year old twins who told her they watch her all the time

 
At 12/10/2008 7:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a good day!

I was at Ina's Williams-Sonoma book signing today also. The line was very long, but Ina started a half hour early so I hope everyone got their book signed.

 
At 12/11/2008 4:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of listening to nails being run down a chalkboard.

 
At 12/11/2008 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want this recipe. Where can I get it if I don't have the book?

 
At 12/11/2008 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I thought that was one of Ina's "main gays" (to steal a line from Kathy Grffin) in the Macy's commercial! And he was in a BF episode yesterday...the one when Ina made white hot chocolate. :-)

 
At 12/11/2008 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ordered Ina's book from Amazon over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. I am livid!

 
At 12/11/2008 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika, did you choose that free super saver option for shipping? That sometimes takes a looong time.

 
At 12/11/2008 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG x 2, I saw the Macy's commercial today and thought "could that be TR??" I missed Ina this morning, darn it. I am getting the Ina book for Christmas so I must wait.

J

 
At 12/11/2008 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eee-na? I guess Chrissie Cuomo doesn't watch Sandy's show, or he might have seen a commercial talking about Ina. I wonder if he ever has to eat her food?

 
At 12/14/2008 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon-9:07-The recipe is on the GMA site.

 
At 12/19/2008 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got this book and love it!!
Now I have the complete collection.
You won't be sorry - Everyone loves Ina~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive