about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, December 5

Who Wears Short Shorts, Part II

I really don't have anything today, so I thought I'd look back and see what I posted TWO YEARS ago on Dec. 5, 2006. Sexily enough, it was a Dave Lieberman (RIP... on Food Network, that is) post. Looks like I didn't have much to say back then, either. Must be something about Dec. 5. Have a good weekend everyone!

*********************
So who wears short shorts?


Evidently Dave does. I don't really have anything to say today. It's finally cold here in D.C. and I'm not too happy about it. Hopefully, these pictures of Dave on the beach will warm us all up:-)

Labels:

 

16 Comments:

At 12/05/2008 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to Dave?

 
At 12/05/2008 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shucking corn in short shorts with his crotch right in the camera? Hmmmmm...

 
At 12/05/2008 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Dave gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that! :P

 
At 12/05/2008 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pix are more disturbing than you could ever imagine ... LOL

 
At 12/06/2008 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick

 
At 12/06/2008 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least two years ago today it was something nice to look at. hehe

I always found Dave hot. Can he come shuck my corn? That is the corn I have in the kitchen of course. lol

 
At 12/06/2008 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

A few months ago, I saw Dave do a cooking demo at Macy's. He did a great job and kept his thoughts about Martha Stewart to himself unlike in SoBe. I miss his show and yes, he is cute...right up there with Michael Chiarello.

 
At 12/06/2008 10:22 PM , Blogger Charles said...

In the 1st pic, is there a scar or something on his inner left thigh? (right inner thigh to us viewing the pic). It looks ghastly.

 
At 12/07/2008 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think thats a scar... honestly when i first glanced at this picture i thought jacob had drawn an... organ protruding from dave's pants. for a moment i thought i was on perez hilton's blog!

 
At 12/07/2008 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave is adorable! Maybe the fashion police could help him out with some longer shorts! I am still cracking up at the comments!

 
At 12/08/2008 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhh....more pics of Nigella please.

 
At 12/08/2008 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. Whatever happened to him? I actually liked his show.

 
At 12/08/2008 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. Whatever happened to him? I actually liked his show.

 
At 12/08/2008 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops sorry about the triple post, my computer had a glitch.

 
At 12/08/2008 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Dave. I liked his show too. He can cook. Is that why his show is gone?

 
At 12/19/2008 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave is Freakin Gross!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive