about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, January 7

When Will 'Check Please' Appear on Food Net's Spring Lineup?

I'd watch! Those "dangerous" corn cakes and the peach cobbler look good.



Think Obama will have time to host a TV show on Chicago restaurants while in office?

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 1/07/2009 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought liberals only drank lattes and ate brie.

He's just like real people!

 
At 1/07/2009 2:19 PM , Blogger mom2ross said...

This show IS awesome. The concept is great. Three people, each tell of their favorite local restaurant. The others visit them, too - then they all come back and discuss. Everytime my Mom visits from Michigan, she tries to catch an episode or two.

 
At 1/07/2009 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED Check, Please Bay Area when I was in San Francisco, and I love the show even more now that I know that Barack Obama has been on the original show!

 
At 1/09/2009 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTTW is my PBS station and I watch this show on Sunday nights. I had never seen this episode and had no idea.

 
At 1/19/2009 12:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anon - this episode never aired until recently.

And Obama doesn't need to host a show... Check Please! does it perfectly. We know the good spots (and they can be hard enough to get reservations without those who can't be bothered to check the internet to find out the hot spots... much less TV).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive