Saturday, February 21
Anyhow, here's a pic of the first Food Network star I saw when I got down here, Sunny Anderson!
When I walked up to the hotel, she was surrounded by a group of people with cameras. I thought, "Oh, that's sweet. Fans are asking for pics." Well, actually it was just a group of people wanting Sunny to take their picture with their multiple cameras. Ha! She was very generous and took every one!
Not one minute after we sat down to catch up, a little girl and her mom came up and asked Sunny for a pic and autograph, though, so it all works out.
I had a pretty full day yesterday. For some reason this year, Friday was the more packed day in terms of parties, so it was a pretty late night for me... and many of the Food Network stars, I hear (and saw). Let's just hope they're all in tiptop shape for today's demos on the beach!
I'll have full posts on the events yesterday, but until then here's a quick recap:
* Ate at Emeril's before Bubble Q (kind of a mistake since I wasn't hungry at all later and there was so much great food)
* Went to Bubble Q and saw Guy Fieri surrounded by picture-hungry women.
* Ran into a very special lady at Bubble Q (video to follow)
* Went to Paula's Poker Night for a bit and saw Bobby Deen (couldn't chat with him, sadly... he was gone before I saw him again)
* Got kicked out a party that I managed to get into, but a reported from the Wall Street Journal couldn't. Think that's still a score for me!
More to come!