Friday, March 20
Anyhow, here are some tasty morsels to get you through Friday:
- NOT SURPRISED? Rachael Ray's test of "SweatBlock"-- a product that blocks sweat for "up to a week at a time" boosts sales.
- Watch out Mickey! A Cat is coming. --> Cat Cora's opening a new restaurant at Walt Disney World in 2010.
- Tip from the "next Nigella": "always get your guests to bring their own pudding." Will do.
- Tyler Florence's organic baby food Sprout is blowing up around the country.
- BLASPHEMY! Bobby & Jamie Deen endorse I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
- A Filipino Catholic Priest from Maryland is taping a test show for Food Network?
- Duff Goldman endorses a play food line of products called "Girl Gourmet."