about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, April 30

Tyler Florence Cooks a Derby Day Meal on TODAY

While the internationally acclaimed life & style expert person who cooks and puts place cards on things while on television Sandra Lee may be the spokesperson for KFC's new grilled chicken, Tyler Florence recently took to NBC's airwaves to show us his method for the tastier, fried goodness that is fried chicken. Check it out:



Yum.

And just cause I've called the ladies out on it before, I think Ty's wearing the same thing he wore on Oprah a few months back. No biggie, though.

Is anyone going to the Kentucky Derby? I don't care much for horse racing, but I like the idea of fancy hats and drinking minty beverages all day. We'll see if I can make that happen.

Labels: ,

 

6 Comments:

At 5/02/2009 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! I love your blog! How do you get all these amazing details. You ARE and addict! I just found your site as I was trying to get details on the new NFNS cast. I applied, but didn't get on...gues I know why. The new cast looks amazing!

 
At 5/03/2009 2:08 PM , Blogger ChristopherM said...

I was there, but in the infield area where the outfits aren't quite so fancy. There were many minty beverages consumed, though, which has resulted in my not leaving the sofa today. Ugh.

Oh, and I met Stephanie from Top Chef there! Woo-hoo!

 
At 5/04/2009 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler does a great segment. I've been cooking chicken like that for years, except for the herbs in the oil.
That seems like overkill

 
At 5/05/2009 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE Tyler but he ever since he uprooted to the West Coast it's like you hear less and less from him. He needs some more scheduled face time on TV--a new show. He needs something new and exciting in his career. These little TV segments and guest spots all over the place are so easy to miss. Why does he not have a show like the old "Emeril Live" or "Paul's Party"? He would be FANTIASTIC with all that charisma he's got, and the Tyler Florence brand would really take off.

 
At 5/05/2009 5:34 PM , Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I'm trying to think if I've ever been to a Derby party (in Kentucky, where I'm from) where I had fried chicken...... Nope.

 
At 5/07/2009 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always been a fan of Tyler but it seems that he's getting more and more frenetic. It's like he's on freakin speed. I realize the segment has to be done quickly, I get that. But even his show, he fly's around like his ass is on fire. Tyler, NO MORE RED BULL!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive