about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, May 8

Ace of Cakes Gets LOST Tomorrow Night on Food Network

I'm looking forward to this episode, for sure. Airs tomorrow night at 9pm ET.



My only question is why didn't the AoC crew ask the charming, young blogger who lives a mere 40 minutes away from Baltimore to accompany them on this visit to Hawaii?

Also, be sure to check out the new website for Charm City Cakes. Mary Alice sent me a note a few days ago about it, and I think it's got a great, refreshed look. One of the best new features is the 360-degree Virtual Tour of the bakery, something I'm sure the staffers will be offering as a substitution to the mega-fans who come right up to the bakery, bang on the door, and try to peek into the windows, only to be let down when they see the "Visits By Appointment Only" sign.

***************

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! The sun has finally peeked its bright little head out of the clouds for once around here, and I'm looking forward to a hopefully nice weekend. Have a grand one.

Labels: , ,

 

6 Comments:

At 5/08/2009 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't they ask you to go with them to Hawaii? That has to be the most retarded thing I've ever read. Get over yourself dude.

 
At 5/08/2009 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, Anon 11:29AM, maybe he was joking. I don't know, I might be going out on a limb with that assumption.

 
At 5/09/2009 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if we get to see the cast in bathing suits!!! That would be the freaking most nausiating but hilarious thing I will ever witness

 
At 5/10/2009 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the episode and that cake was awesome. Love the idea of the blued sugar melted down for the water effect over the LOST logo. Yep, awesomw cake. But then again, there hasn't been a cake out of that bakery I didn't like... :)

 
At 5/10/2009 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the episode and that cake was awesome. Love the idea of the blued sugar melted down for the water effect over the LOST logo. Yep, awesomw cake. But then again, there hasn't been a cake out of that bakery I didn't like... :)

Sorry...i wonder if we are all anonymous, i think the system had a hiccup.

 
At 5/20/2009 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men don't want to see some gay guy making cakes and other pastry stuff on the food network. The only people watching these gay people are women and gay guys.
The only men that cook cakes are all gay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive