about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, June 1

Food Network Magazine One of the Top 100 Best-Selling American Magazines

People like reading about food and food stars, apparently!

According to Hearst Magazines, publisher of Food Network Magazine, the new title dedicated to the food and stars at the cable channel, has achieved a paid circulation rate of 900,000 and will rise above 1.1 million soon, making it one of the top 100 best-selling American magazines.


I've been able to check out all of the issues thus far and think they're put together very nicely... but like I said in my first review, despite the fact that I subscribe to some magazines, I've discovered I'm just not that much of a magazine person. I have issues of Newsweek and Details and Entertainment Weekly and Food & Wine just cluttering up my apartment, not to mention all of those loose Washington Post sections that somehow pile up faster than I can keep up. And when am I supposed to be actually watching Food Network during all of this?! ;-)

But anyway, good for the mag. Glad something appears to be working out in this difficult time for publishing.

... just wondering if Aunt Sandy's mag will make the cut.

Labels: ,

 

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2009 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In 2009, being on the list of Top 100 Magazines is like being on the list of Top 100 Birthday Clowns. Congratulations on your fail.

 
At 6/01/2009 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many mags have folded this year alone? Great job surviving long enough to be top 100!

 
At 6/01/2009 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop going to bed with the FN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive