about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, July 16

Taking Off to Paris & London - Be Back Soon!

I have been going crazy trying to finish all my last-minute packing, getting addresses and maps ready for the restaurants I want to go to (thanks for all your great suggestions), and making sure I haven't forgotten anything before I take off for a week to go to Paris and London.



I realize that a week is not nearly enough time to see even a bit of all there is to see in both of these amazing cities, but since it's my first time visiting them I hope to get a good general overview and remember the places I'd like to spend more time at in the future.

I have a few posts already lined up, and I hope to have a few guests posting some things next week. I'll post pics and update as much as I can. Until then, have a great weekend and week everyone!

Labels:

 

9 Comments:

At 7/17/2009 1:18 AM , Blogger PatriciaAppelquist said...

Have a safe and happy trip can't wait for your pictures and powerpoint presentation to see what you enjoyed...

Best Wishes always.

 
At 7/17/2009 10:26 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

I'll write a guest post for you Jake. I am surprised you didn't ask me. I'd drop everything in a nanosecond to help you out.

 
At 7/17/2009 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good trip! Next year, you ought to go to Greece :) It's BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 7/17/2009 4:36 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Thanks Patricia and Matt!

And Alec: I knew you wouldn't let me down, man! What would you even want to write about?

 
At 7/17/2009 5:00 PM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

Well Jake, for starters I could do a 101 on TV broadcasting with a food angle.
Or I could do a blog post on " Reality TV & Food, Where does it End and Why did it happen?

Say do think you might make some time to visit the site of Princess Giada's culinary training ? Anyone can go. Tell em you want to take the weekend "Continental Breakfast and Mascarpone Cheese tasting course" and tell em you once had a phone interview with her. They will probably say "Giada who "? Tell them you're a journalist working for Gourmet or Bon Apetit.

Is Ina going to be on the Continent when you are there ? Would n't that be gas uh ?

 
At 7/17/2009 7:20 PM , Blogger Charles said...

Bye Jacob!!! Have fun.

 
At 7/18/2009 10:15 AM , Blogger Freddy said...

Have fun Jacob, enjoy the trip!

 
At 7/18/2009 12:25 PM , Blogger Rick B. said...

Safe journey.

 
At 7/18/2009 9:21 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Hi Guys/Gals

Jacob has posted some FN shows that have been picked up. Is there anyone out there that knows which shows have been cancelled? Thanks alot if you have the info.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive