about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, August 30

Guess Which Food Network Star: Stiletto Edition

Guess which Food Network star recently sported some red patterned pumps while out and about?


Those don't look very restaurant kitchen-friendly. Luckily, I don't think she ever steps foot in one.

[Click on the pic to find out the answer!]

************

Thanks for all the great restaurant suggestions sent me either via email or in the comments. I really appreciated it and was glad to find so many Texans (or knowledgeable travelers) so passionate about their food. I was pretty busy while I was there and didn't make it to enough spots, but I did take the time to get some puffy tacos while in town. Delish! Have a great rest of your weekend!

[Photos]

Labels:

 

8 Comments:

At 8/30/2009 12:34 PM , Blogger Lord of Light AZ said...

Got it right first time, I guess I know my thick Italian ankles.

 
At 8/30/2009 12:55 PM , Blogger Lensman158 said...

Michael Chiarello????

 
At 8/31/2009 10:45 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

My first guess is Brian Boitano out on his special date with Tuschman. I heard they went back to their hotel to perform Triple salchows on each other.

 
At 8/31/2009 11:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anne Burell would be my guess, Jacob loves to hang out with her.

 
At 8/31/2009 5:59 PM , Blogger Charles said...

Lensman & Alec got me LMAO...just spit my whiskey sour up thru my nose after seeing your guesses! HAHAHAHAHA! I needed a good laugh. LAwdhammercy.

 
At 9/01/2009 12:45 PM , Blogger Lensman158 said...

Charles...I can only say that I am sorry to have missed the photo opp of seeing you lose the whiskey sour.

 
At 9/01/2009 7:15 PM , Blogger Charles said...

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. And it was quite uncomfortable for a while afterwards.

 
At 9/06/2009 9:17 AM , Blogger Wicked Good Dinner said...

Working girl shoes. Nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive