about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, August 16

Rachael Ray Barely Squeaks By on 'Millionaire'

Rachael Ray was a guest contestant on tonight's episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and barely won the $50,000 for her Yum-O charity and the ASPCA after she got a question about Google's logo.


The question was something like: "What is true about Google's official logo: a) both o's are yellow b) the "e" is blue c) both g's are blue d) the "l" is red"

Now, I use Google about 15 thousand times a day and I definitely didn't know this. Rach even called herself something like "the least Googled person."

Sooo, she asked the audience and ended up getting the question right. Do you know what the answer is?

*************************

I'm not ready for the weekend to be over! Hope you had a good one. Sigh-Monday is just a few hours away.

Labels:

 

9 Comments:

At 8/17/2009 10:25 AM , Blogger Raymond said...

To be honest, I don't care. I just wish that for once I could turn on my set and not have to see stupid, obnoxious, overbearing Rachael Ray staring back at me. Enough is enough of this woman. Wasn't it bad enough that we had to deal with all those years of Emeril, now were stuck with this hack.

 
At 8/17/2009 10:54 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

You in NYC for a FN staff meeting Jake ?

You can spill the beans dude.

 
At 8/17/2009 11:04 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Nope. Just ate and walked around and went out. Didn't even go near Chelsea.

 
At 8/17/2009 11:53 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

Next time you pop into Home Office Jake, could you find out why Fee-Etti signed his own fridge ?
I am real curious. The concept of signing the fridge used on the set where his TV show is filmed is baffling.
I know Mr Ferry has some serious personality issues but this is confounding me.

Hey considering how slow it has been around your blog lately, maybe this might be a popular subject to cover.

Find out for us will you ?

 
At 8/17/2009 2:36 PM , Blogger CJ said...

I watched Rachael last night- and I have to say- she looked and sounded wonderful! She looked healthier than she has in a long time. I hope she continues on her track of good health. Way to Go Rach!

 
At 8/17/2009 3:42 PM , Blogger Mariel said...

Why would anyone care to focus on the Google logo colors? Stupid questions.

Oh, Jake I was wondering: don't you get tired of people saying that you work for the FN? I mean even if that is true I don't see why they even care.
I do like your blog, though, I wish it would get updated more often!

 
At 8/17/2009 6:28 PM , Blogger Charles said...

Sound like JC needs to get off his duff more instead of watching so much tv. Calling Rach stupid and obnoxious, whateves.

 
At 8/17/2009 9:48 PM , Blogger Vegies said...

RR isn't going anywhere, her husband loves the money and whatever. But do you think she could get rid of the mullet hair cut and they could dress her with clothes that FIT and look good on her. Made a few of her recipe's they were OK, just the same one bowl crap.

 
At 8/18/2009 3:36 PM , Blogger sexyfemalemuscle said...

When will RR appear in playboy??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive