about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, September 20

My Much-Anticipated Review of 'What Would Brian Boitano Make?'


Ha! Okay, not really... yet. I've had a lovely day outside enjoying the (last remaining shreds of) summery weather, and haven't watched ANY Food Network. I'm gonna watch the Emmys and then maybe catch up on other TiVo programs. Hope you have a lovely Sunday, too!

Labels: ,

 

5 Comments:

At 9/21/2009 10:14 AM , Blogger vanillasugarblog said...

why is he on there? can someone please fill me in?

 
At 9/21/2009 10:36 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

Looks like Boitano really likes stroking that rolling pin uh Jake ?

Maybe he's trying to send either you or Herr Tuschman a subliminal message.

 
At 9/22/2009 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the first show and I really enjoyed it. Thought he was very funny. Surprised me since I didn't actually enjoy him as a figure skater. My only complaint, I do NOT like his hands.

 
At 9/24/2009 11:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the fact that he "eyeballs" his spices. That's how home cooks do it. Hope he didn't get splinters as that is one serious rub down.

 
At 10/02/2009 3:49 PM , Blogger shannon said...

agreed, his hand closeups give me the willys. not sure why.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive