Monday, October 26
Lots of Food Network things going on lately... I can hardly keep up!
- Notice that Angelina hasn't confirmed this! Sandra Lee tells People mag that Angelina Jolie "made" her no-bake cake recipe for son Maddox's birthday.
- Duff Goldman and other Charm City Cakes staffers will autograph their new book tomorrow at Atomic Books.
- Ellie Krieger makes "good for you" meatloaf and potatoes on the Today show.
- Rachael Ray now a lunchlady AND petitioner for Hall & Oates. She is a saint!
- Giada De Laurentiis visits Peru to mark World Food Day.
- Not sure why, but Tyler Florence presented the National Design Museum's "People’s Design Award" to the Trek Lime bicycle this past Thursday. Since it has "Lime" in the title does that make it food-related?
- "If you eat, you're a foodie" says Sandra Lee--and then goes off on the haters. (Eat Me Daily)