about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, January 18

Food Network Cruises and Travel Programs Coming Soon

Think stepping foot off of solid land will allow you to escape the ever-present Food Network stars? Think again.

Coming soon, "innovative and engaging Food Network travel programs" will be offered through Vacation Discounters, Inc. including cruises with Food Network personalities and trips "based on Food Network shows."


Paula Deen's already a cruise ship regular--appearing almost every year as the prime talent and marketing hook on one cruise ship or another. I guess it was only a matter of time before we got the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives cruise.

What other Food Network cruises do you think are on the horizon? The Pat & Gina Neely Loveboat? Sunny at Sea?

Would you take a Food Network cruise?

***************

Happy Monday, everyone. I've been busily working on lots of things here in D.C., barely finding any time to watch Food Network. I did catch Ina's new episode with the "engagement chicken" and I'm dying to get that in my oven before it starts warming up too much around here.

Have a good week!

Labels:

 

9 Comments:

At 1/18/2010 12:53 PM , Anonymous Jen said...

If Alton or Ina did a cruise, I'd be in.

 
At 1/18/2010 9:43 PM , Anonymous Cruise Buzz said...

I love foodie cruises. They are the best. We sell a lot of themed cruises that are about all things culinary.

The Food Network is going to get their share of business with these fantastic cruises.

 
At 1/18/2010 9:45 PM , Anonymous Jeff S said...

Love, exciting and new. Come aboard, they're expecting you! Ha. I'll only go if Charo is on board also.

 
At 1/19/2010 10:24 AM , Blogger Alec Smart said...

I'd go on a Sandra Lee/Smirnoff cruise .And only if I got to spend some quality time with her alone.

 
At 1/19/2010 5:10 PM , Blogger Prohomemaker.Com said...

The additional cost of these theme cruises would knock 'em out for me (and I've been on 27 cruises).

On Ina's chicken, loved the new episode, but that Engagement Chicken was just her standard roasted chicken. I even said as much to the TV as she finished up. God knows it is the best recipe, though.

 
At 1/22/2010 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Prohomemaker...I KNOW, right? LOL. Jefferey's Fri Nite Fave. I love Ina but some of her new shows have become kinda... well....stale. I mean how many times can you "turn the volume up?" I did do the curry chicken salad from the other day, and it was fab. A bit too much chutney for my taste, but oh well....cut it out or w/e. Deuces, bitches!

 
At 1/30/2010 6:17 AM , Anonymous Term papers said...

You've been busily working on lots of things here in D.C., barely finding any time to watch Food Network. You did catch Ina's new episode with the "engagement chicken" and You are dying to get that in Your oven before it starts warming up too much around here.

 
At 1/31/2010 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had to spend more than 20 mins. with this lady I or she would go over the side ! She is just too, too "ssweet" !!!! and the accent is over the top! Now,if it's AB count me on, eh, in !!

 
At 1/31/2010 7:05 PM , Anonymous bossy boots said...

I think The Food Network should have a contest open only to the over 55 yrs crowd. We have earned it what with the millions of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, suppers, snacks and home get togethers thrown throughout the years ! I am bushed now just thinking about it ! I am still not a fabulous cook though, would love to know more. Thanks for the venting space.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive