about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, February 3

WHERE THE F Has Food Network Addict Been?

Sorry, sorry...

My short absence has been mainly due to MOVING!



I've moved on up (back) to D.C. proper and let me tell you, it's been hellish getting everything from point A to point B. I haven't watched Food Network in a week, but Comcast is coming soon and all will be well with the world soon.

I'm excited to be back in the city, closer to a lot of my favorite restaurants and nightlife. I'll try to profile some here soon.

Until then, sit tight...

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 2/03/2010 7:09 PM , Anonymous Lys said...

Welcome back Jacob and congrats on the move!

 
At 2/03/2010 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry back, miss your comments!!!

 
At 2/03/2010 10:53 PM , Blogger Freddy said...

Congrats on the move, VA will miss ya!

 
At 2/05/2010 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob, just reading " Where the F..."

Nobody really cares! You already stated you don't watch FN anymore. So, Who The F Cares?

 
At 2/07/2010 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have missed you, Jacob, and hope the move went well for you!

Future things I would like to address:
1) I am still in love with Alton, but for God's sakes he needs to gain about 10 lbs.! He has gotten WAY too thin.

2) I also love Nigella and soooo happy she is being used as a judge on 'Iron Chef America" -- I wish FN played her shows more than once a week on Saturday morning.

3) Do we know about any future episodes of "Chefs vs. City"?

Take care, Jacob!! :D

Christine :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive