about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, March 14

Final Shots: South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2010


I'm way behind getting my last pics from the 2010 Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival up on the blog, so instead of a lot of commentary on my part, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!

































I say it every year, but if you like food, wine, and Food Network there's really no better festival out there than the one in South Beach. I've been lucky enough to attend four years in a row and they just keep getting better.

And even though it was a little chilly this year (67 degree highs), I'm already missing the sun and sand. Oh well... there's always next year.

Labels: ,

 

7 Comments:

At 3/15/2010 1:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My oh my, Paula looks pretty rough in that candid shot; kinda like Tammy Faye. And Michael looks pudgier than ever. I though he was on a diet and promoting a new related book?

 
At 3/15/2010 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit.Does Pauler ever look drawn and dessicated. No airbrush can save her now.

 
At 3/22/2010 10:23 AM , Blogger tunabeard said...

I am so in love with Anne Burrell, is she giving someone the finger?

 
At 3/31/2010 6:13 AM , Anonymous Pat said...

Oh my goodness...Robert Irvine makes me tingle :-) He looks fantastic in that shirt!

 
At 4/30/2010 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it ironic and humorous for Anthony to be attending the event that has a channel and its celebrities as its guests.

 
At 5/05/2010 11:10 PM , Anonymous gabriel phillips coupons said...

Wow!!they made me hungry, forced me to think about my favorite food stores OmahaSteaks and Restaurant at coupons2grab.com

 
At 5/15/2010 1:42 AM , Blogger Matt Brown said...

I wonder how many copies of Michael Groover's autobiography have sold. I'm sure not nearly as many as Paula's. And, does he actually "work" on his boat anymore? Probably as often as Paula "works" at Lady & Sons.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive