about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, September 5

An Ina in Paris

As I've said before, I love it when Ina goes out to events in public. I think she'd hang pretty well with Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. Anytime her name pops up in stories though, it's usually just some food columnist referencing one of her awesome recipes.

So I was plesantly surprised to read that Ina recently packed a little lunch for herself...



... and headed up to Boston to go to the Museum of Fine Art's "Americans in Paris" exhibit. Okay, now that I know it takes something about Paris to get Ina off of the Hamptons, I'll get the local
Smithsonian musems on it.


Hopefully with her new book coming out Ina will make a D.C. appearance.

It's still raining here in D.C. Yuck. I'll try to post again today. Got some Mary Alice Fan Club info:-)

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive