about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, December 13

"Watch out, I'm Stripping!"


[Photo Source]

You'd think the quote used for this post's title came from Ms. Ray herself, as she stripped off her leather coat and made her way to her latest book signing, but no...

it's actually from INA GARTEN!

Jill sent in a great recap of her visit to Ina's recent book signing in New York City, along with some awesome photos.




Evidently Ina got a little hot amidst those iconic orange bowls of
Crate and Barrel and told everyone to "watch out" as she stripped off that scarf she's been fond of ever since her Today show appearance in October :-)

Jill states:

I kind of wanted her to be a little stuck up, you know East Hampton attitude, but far from it. The nicest, most genuine woman ever. What you see is what you get. I told her I skipped class to see her and she said "I promise I won't tell anyone!"

After waiting until the very end just to get a picture with Ina:

Yeah, I have a pic with Ina frickin' Garten! That was so sweet of her and I was walking on air the whole night.

Thanks so much to Jill for sending in the great recap and pictures. I love hearing about other people's adventures with the Food Network, be it in their living room or face-to-face with the ones who inspire us so.

Speaking of, Ina was featured on Wikipedia on Dec. 9 as the article of the day!

I'm still feeling a little under the weather, so that's why there was no post yesterday. Sorry! I have an inbox full of FN-related things to look at, so hopefully some will be good and worth mentioning.

Labels: ,

 

3 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 12:41 AM , Blogger Madeline said...

I saw that pic of Rachael and thought to myself, Jacob really is sick if he doesn't post a comment about this one.

Glad to see you are feeling a little bit better - or at least good enough to dust off the old photoshop!

 
At 12/14/2006 9:11 AM , Blogger jacob said...

haha... it was tough, but this pic brought me through. i couldn't think of anything for rachael to be thinking/saying in it, though. what do you think? Something about fishnets, boots, and leather jackets?

 
At 12/16/2006 1:18 AM , Blogger Madeline said...

I don't know. I think picking on that outfit is almost too easy for your highly refine skills! She is a fan of these dresses that come in a bag. I think that might be one of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive